If you happen to be following my blog, I'm very sorry that it has been so boring. I haven't updated it since September! The year has gotten away from me and I have a massive list of 'things to do' on my plate right now, and sadly this blog is way down the list.
I finished my year with Mary at Archibalds too...we have a class exhibition coming up but I really dont feel I have finished anything to the point where I can sell it. I only managed to paint at art class - whereas I really need to paint on a regular basis to both get better and to finish stuff.
Quite frustrating really considering that once I start painting I just LOVE it...get in the zone and find my bliss, zen, whatever you call it.
Life keeps getting in the way.
Anyway, I should at least manage to post photos of my last few classes of work so I will get on to that hopefully in the next week or two.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment