I feel change coming on once again. I have been 'settled' in one job for 3 years now which is the longest I have kept a job. I have finally figured out how to just be in a job instead of always resisting and rebelling and generally allowing my emotions to dominate my actions.
Ironically that now I have settled and finally get it in terms of mature responsible attitude to my job, I might lose it. It seems there isnt enough profit being made in my department and I suspect they may ask me to contract to them rather than be paid wages. Hmmm. We shall see. There are a few ideas I have to work on today so we shall see.
In the meantime, I made a profound decision (for me) the other day to give up my after hours contract work and pursue my creative side in art, craft and creative writing and since then I have felt liberated and will be setting up a room in my home for my creative studio all for my very own self. So exciting!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl. Life is what you make it. No time like the present. Set your mind to it and make it happen. I will be here with you every step of the way. Bazza
ReplyDelete