Monday, September 7, 2009

5 days and counting

It's been 5 days since I had a drink with caffeine in it and I am still headachy, though on saying that I am way way WAY better than the Hellish mire of pain and nausea that beset me on Thursday and Friday.
Still, I'd have hoped to be headache free by now. I keep getting horrible thoughts that I have a brain tumour or something. Silly I know but a close school friend of mine died recently from a brain tumour and she didn’t know a thing about it until she collapsed one day, by which time it was too late to do anything. She had been suffering migraines for years. I have been suffering headaches for years too but I was also a heavy caffeine drink consumer and most headaches were there on waking and would be eased with a coffee or tea so were obvious caffeine related.
I'll give it a few more days and if they don’t go away I'll see a doctor and demand a brain scan.
So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment