I missed the last week of last term but planned to work on my painting and get it finished. Well it turned out I never touched it which worries me - is this going to be another thing I'll get round to some day but never do?
Anyway, I was enjoying not having art class, or should I say, having some nights in when I got a phone call from Archibalds to see if I was coming back and to tell me what to bring and I realised that YES I definately wanted to go back to class.
Yeah, so anyway, off I went tonight and LOVED it. Totally need to sort out some music, put it on and just do art. Once I get set up and started I just love it.
Tonight we had to bring along a small canvas and a vegetable. I bought a capsicum, it being the only thing interesting I had in the cupboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment