I went to my interview yesterday and the recruitment guy told me I got 100% feedback - i.e. they loved me. Wow. Looks like I will be offered the position but I am loathe to hope too confidently - just in case.
I will hear something on Wednesday hopefully. Not sure if this will be an affirmative or just the next stage in the process.
I'm not sure what will happen to gollygoshgumgoo in the interim. I am thinking that it would be good to keep a foot in the Adam door by offering to contract which is kind of against what I decided a few weeks back - to devote my spare time to creative pursuits.
I was looking at my art portfolio and was thinking that my art - my paintings really are not that hot and wondering if I am deluding myself again into thinking I can be an artist.
Bah. Have to meet a woman now about some more possible contract work. I will have to sort all this out soon but in the meantime just need to keep all my options open me thinks.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment