Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More trepidation

Things have come to a head here at Artisan. No more work in the wings and the big problem of how to release me. I made it easy for them and suggested contracting which was a "beacon of light" in terms of a solution for them. The trepidation comes from having not signed the contract yet for my new role. Not that I see I really had a choice here. I could have dragged the facade out a bit longer but squirmy manipulation is not my thing. I am fairly sure it will all work out. Things just keep working out for me and Baz these days. Unbelievably so. Its been a wonderful thing. Our old selves keep doubting and wondering how long it will last and when things will go spectacularly wrong but our new selves are enjoying the manefestation of our new positive energy.
It helps when the days are sunny and warm. Speaking of which, our anniversary weekend in the Wairarapa was a wonderful magical thing. We just loved it. I could have stayed there a week. Glorious gorgeous oldy worldy wholesome good times and sunshine. It really is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment