I'm in Christchurch after attending a workshop today. The flights were paid for by Artisan's client. I met a woman there who is from Learning State where I am waiting on a contract for so I got talking to her - as you do - to get some kind of feeling about the place I am about to start working in. It was a good thing. I really liked this woman who would be in my team and she was telling me about how excited she is about this new person they are getting so I told her it was me and she was delighted and hugged me. Then I got the phone call from Gary to say the contract was in the post.
It really is strange to me how well everything seems to be happening to Barry and I. Not just all the new changes but the timings as well.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment