Sometime next week I will get a contract and formal offer for the position of Senior Advisor, Research and Development. I will get a much higher pay packet and hopefully a few more benefits. I will be starting work sometime in September me thinks and who knows, it could be a wonderful move.
I'm sure I will miss some things about my current role. Having a room all to myself and three new bathrooms to use for a start but it is definately time to move on forward.
In fact, I have to say I am riding a high despite how it sounds in this post. I cant stop thinking about all the coming changes to my life. I get excited and stimulated by change, especially when all signals point to such change as being a positive one. I seem to have had some real awakenings this year and it really is wonderful.
David may be moving out into a flat this weekend which means we can sort our house out and set up our respective studio spaces. Exciting.
I think I might begin painting by simply applying paint randomly to a canvas to see what results rather than trying to paint something in particular. I think I just need to get back to basics and play.
Tonight we are heading off to the Wairarapa for a couple of nights away to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. Looking forward to it!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment