Friday, August 28, 2009

My last big project for Artisan

I am in Auckland now and had a very successful focus group meeting today for some new training materials I have to write. Ironically this is probably the best job I've done for Artisan, just when I am leaving them. Also Ironic is that I have a feeling it will be so successful that I may have the opportunity to do a LOT more contract work with them...just when I have made the decision to give up all my contract work and focus on my art...

Hmm. I am sure life will tell me what to do.

Tonight I booked Baz and I into the Orbit restaurant on top of the Sky City Tower. I just decided what the heck. Its something that would be fun to experience so hopefully it wont blow the budget too much. Its a surprise for Bazza. He's on his way to the Hotel we're staying at now. Exciting times :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni..I have been slack i know at writing, not because I dont care but because something always comes up..would love to catch up with you sometime. I am so glad you have your own space for creating and that you are doing this blog..you are awesome!!
    Love Kim xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim - the feeling is mutual! Your blog makes me lament our move from the lovely sunny Napier!

    ReplyDelete